- Immigration Reform-Changes to Employment Based Immigration (May 9, 2013)
- Senators Announce Details on Immigration Reform - Changes to H1B (April 19, 2013)We offer our analysis of the changes to the H-1B program under the newly released bill for comprehensive immigration reform
- Details on President Obama's Proposal for Comprehensive Immigration Reform (February 14, 2013)President Obama has recently announced his vision for comprehensive immigration reform.
- The Senate Announcement for Immigration Reform (February 7, 2013)On Monday, January 28, 2013, a group of eight bipartisan Senators announced their vision for comprehensive immigration reform. The reform is based on four basic legislative ideas:
- Premium Processing Update: Nebraska Service Center (January 8, 2013)